Introduction

This blogs is my collection of best educational blogs (edublogs) that I came across.  To me they are as the exemplar works in applying the blogging for creating the culture of knowledge sharing, collaboration and professional learning among educators.  I welcome suggestions (nominations) from fellow friends and visitors who know any excellant blogs to be included in my list.  This collection will be use as examples to teachers in workshops that I am planning to conduct as part of my doctoral research I am currently pursuing. 

My Blog List

Thursday 11 September 2008

Introduction


This blog is my collection of best educational blogs (EduBlog) that I come across.  They can be regarded as the exemplar work in applying the blogging for creation the culture of knowledge sharing, collaboration and professional learning among teachers.  I welcome suggestion from others who know excellent blogs to be included in my list.  This list I will use as example to teachers in the workshop that I am planning to conduct as part of my doctoral research I'm currently pursuing.     

No comments: